Thursday, December 14, 2017

Ice adventure

Brr, but it's cold here, and we've gotten quite the dump of snow in Michigan.   However, this Tilda from Magnolia is enjoying her time off school to skate to her heart's content.  I've used a number of die cuts, dry embossed the trees, and added snowflakes with gems in the centers.    If you'll notice, my background paper has little skates -- a fitting coordination to my image.
I would like to enter the following:

Allsorts - snowflakes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - snowflakes
Cutie Pie - snowflakes
Little Miss Muffet - AG
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG
Send a Smile 4 Kids - winter fun 4 kids

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! I love all of the die cut accents!! They really make your card stand out!! I like the icy blue theme too :) Thanks for joining in the fun at PIP Challenges!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I have this stamp and it's one of my faves.
    Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete