Sunday, November 12, 2017

Gingerbread delight

I discovered I had this cute gingerbread paper, so I chose this cute gingerbread digital from Whimsy, by Crissy Armstrong, to color up -- isn't it sweet?   I colored with prismas, added stickles to the white portions of the candy cane, and found I had a peppermint foam candy to put atop its candy bow, rather than me coloring it.   I added faux stitching, framed circles and a doily behind.  The upper corners are done with a punch, and ribbon with the sentiment already on it, runs along the bottom.   Thanks for coming in to look!
I have entered these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - sparkles
Little Miss Muffet - AG
Whimsy Stamps - AG

2 comments:

  1. Eine ganz tolle und wunderschöne Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the cute peppermint bow :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete